Facial wrinkles and creases begin to appear as the underlying collagen and elastin fibers of your skin start to break down. The great news is that today’s dermal fillers can not only help smooth out most wrinkles without surgery, but are also helpful in restoring the lost facial volume which occurs as a result of the normal aging process.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
We inject the filler under your skin beneath the wrinkle or the area where volume loss has occurred. The procedure is simple and in most cases can be performed on the same day as your consultation. Hyaluronic acid-based fillers and Radiesse® do not require any skin testing whereas Bellafill does.
What Types of Dermal Fillers Are Available at Glendale Dermatology?
At Glendale Dermatology, we offer some of the most effective dermal fillers for smile and marionette lines, chin, cheek and lip augmentation on the market. Some of the other areas we commonly inject fillers are in the tear trough areas (hollows below eyes and adjoining cheeks, temporal hollowing and improving jawline definition. Some of the may fillers we provide include:
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella – JUVÉDERM® Volbella is the premier hyaluronic acid filler for lip augmentation. This dermal filler has been found very effective at plumping the lips and minimizing perioral lines, the fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- JUVÉDERM® Vollure™ XC and Voluma dermal filler designed for moderate to severe wrinkles and lines in the lower face, such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheek and chin augmentation. Results have been shown to last for up to 24 months.
- Radiesse® – A calcium-based filler that is somewhat thicker than other fillers, which makes it great for cheek augmentation and adding volume to areas with deep folds and wrinkles.
- Bellafill® – Bellafill® is an extra long-lasting filler shown to last up to 5 years. It can be used for improving the look of nasolabial folds as well as moderate to severe acne scars.
- Revanesse® Versa – Versa is an exciting new hyaluronic acid filler using a special cross-linked formula for easy injection and production of natural-looking results.
Before and After Photos
See more before and after photos in our Gallery.
Dermal Fillers in Queens, NY
At your consultation, Dr. Brezel, a board certified dermatologist can find the ideal filler to give your face the volume and youthfulness you are seeking. Fill out and submit the form below today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Brezel so that you can restore a more youthful, more invigorated appearance.